We are really looking forward to our summer camp next week! Please see below some key information.
Wednesday 28th – Friday 30th July
- Please complete the Covid form circulated by Erika Carroll by Tuesday evening.
- Children should be dropped off at 09:30 and picked up at 13:30 hrs daily.
- Children must be signed in at the registration desk with Erika Carroll upon arrival each day.
- Children must then go to their assigned group and coach and wait with them until the camp starts (we will have plenty of time to run around during the camp but we need to ensure that it is supervised at all times).
- Children must be signed out by a parent/guardian before leaving the camp each day.
- Please bring a packed lunch each day, no nuts/nut spreads please (and a set of spare clothes as there could be some water fun!!!).
- Please provide plenty of drinks for your child/ren daily.
- In the event of rain please ensure you provide your child/ren with a waterproof rain jacket, and towel.
- Please ensure you give your child/ren adequate sun cream & sun block protection daily.
- Please remind your child/ren to respect the facilities and the equipment. We don’t want to break anything.
- If you have any issues concerns please let Erika know when you are dropping off or collecting your child/ren or contact Head Coach Jeremy Lyons 087 9292853.