Sunday 20th June 10:00-11:00:
- Interclub competition with Lambay
- For 2010 & 2011 only. There is no training for other age groups.
- Please register here
- Please note it will take place at the GAA pitch in Fr. Collins Park
Sunday 27th June 10:00-11:30: Sunday Funday for all club members and parents too!
- Please register here
- A day of fun for all the family, starting with the family mile challenge (athletes can run with coaches if parents do not wish to race), followed by sprints, egg and spoon/sacks races as well as tug of war!
- The coaches are looking to take on some parents in a relay battle!
- The morning will close with some refreshments and announcing the Clongriffin AC awards for the athletes who represent the Olympic values of joy of effort, fair play & respect for others.
Friday 2nd of July 17:00-18:00: Long Jump specific training session, Morton Stadium Santry. Registration send out the week in advance.
Below are the dates for the Dublin Championships. Specific timetable/ events will be issued closer to the time by Dublin County Board.
- July Fri 15th /Sat 16th /Sun 18th: Dublin Championships aged U14-U19
- July Fri 23rd/Sat 24th/ Sun 25th: Dublin Championships U12 & U13:
- July Fri 23rd/Sat 24th/ Sun 25th: Dublin Championships Teams U9/10/11
Team Championships Explainer
The championship events for athletes U9 (born 2013), U10 (born 2012) and U11 (born 2011) is the Team (Pairs) competition. In this, instead of athletes competing in an event by themselves they compete with a teammate from their club. There are 4 events in the pairs and an athlete can compete in a maximum of two events. They don’t have to be with the same team mate for all events. The events involved are:
- 300m (or 500m for older)
- Long Jump
- Turbo Javelin
Competition Age Categories Explainer
- U9: under the age of born in 2013 already 8 or will be turning 8 in 2021.
- U10: under the age of 10 born in 2012 already 9 or will be turning 9 in 2021.
- U11: under the age of 11 born in 2011 already 10 or will be turning 10 in 2021.
- U12: under the age of 12 born in 2010 already 11 or will be turning 11 in 2021.
- U13: under the age of 13 born in 2009 already 12 or will be turning 12 in 2021.
- U14: under the age of 14 born in 2008 already 13 or will be turning 13 in 2021.
- U15: under the age of 15 born in 2007 already 14 or will be turning 14 in 2021.