As Wednesday the 22nd of June will be the last training session of the year*, we will be holding a fun mini–Olympic competition (Run/Jump/Throw) for athletes born 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 & 2012.
- Date: Wednesday 22nd June
- Location: Fr. Collins Park
- Start Time: 18:30 PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME to ensure your child does not miss an event. Children will be grouped at the top of the pitch in assemble zones by age group.
- Finish Time: 19:30
- Ages: Athletes born 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 & 2012
- Events: 50m Sprint/ Standing Long Jump/ Turbo Javelin
- Show your Support: We please ask that you stay to cheer on your child/ren and at points in the competition your child/ren may look for parental support (especially 2016 & 2015).
- Prizes: There will be a goody bag* for everyone that takes part at the end and medals will be awarded to top three performances boys and girls in each age group based on the best combined scores across the three events. *If there are any allergy issues, please let us know*.
- Any Questions: 2016 & 2015 please contact Zita 086 890 5194 / 2014, 2013 & 2013 please contact Sinéad 087 6266816
*Apart from those athletes who have qualified to compete in the National Track & Field championships over coming weeks.