Exciting news with the 1st Clongriffin Athletic Club Awards taking place in conjunction with the Santa Dash on Sunday 19th December in Fr Collins.
This will be an opportunity to reflect back on what has been a great year for the athletes in the Club.
There will be 8 categories of Award presented on the day.
- Girl Athlete of the Year U10 (2012/2013)
- Boy Athlete of the Year U10 (2012/2013)
- Girl Athlete of the Year U12 (2010/2011)
- Boy Athlete of the Year U12 (2010/2011)
- Girl Athlete of the Year O12 (2009 & older)
- Boy Athlete of the Year O12 (2009 & older)
- Overall Athlete of the Year
- Club Spirit Award
The Club Spirit Award will be awarded to the athlete who the coaches feel best epitomises the spirit and values of Clongriffin Athletic Club.
The other awards will be based on a scoring system from performances at the Dublin and All-Ireland Outdoor Track & Field and Cross-Country Championships.